Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bathroom Humor

December 2, 2010

I was just sitting at the kitchen table, Mckenna was in the bathroom
Soon I hear.....
 "Mom, I need help wiping."
I arrive, wipe and flush the toilet
Me, thinking..."jeez kind of  a big poop for a little girl."
Mckenna, "My bumm kinda hurts."
Me, "Ya, you kinda had a big poop."
Mckenna, "How big was it?"
Me, "I don't know, just kind of big."
Mckenna, "Was it as big as a Hamster?"

 Histerical mommy for like 20 minutes.....who is this child????

On an absolutely different note....finally posting pictures of the last couple of weeks!
 Roses in our backyard still bloomed until late November....beautiful!

 Mckenna and I helping Sam brine the Turkey!!!

 It was a SNOWY Thanksgiving....we got stuck in Boise.

 Lots of fun playing in all the snow

 Homemade hot coaco.....um yummy, especially after an hour outside!

 Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Dalbey family, very nice way to spend a stranded holiday!

 A great visit from Kristen and other MT folks.....Go Cats Go!

And finally.....the Cat/Griz game...that we WON!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yeah...trying not to remember that the Cats won for once. ;) Thanks for having us over for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun. Just this morning I polished off the rest of the sweet potatoes. Mmmmm...