Friday, November 21, 2008

Italia!
















Last week we got to go to Venice and Sirmione Italy. We stopped in other towns as well, but got to stay overnight in those two. Venice was fun, but lots and lots of rain. While we were there I celebrated my 30th birthday and have to say I am so thankful for my amazing family and friends, they made it very special for me. Mckenna at more Gelato on this trip than humanly possible,and everytime we passed a Gelato stand she would scream "Happy, Happy!" Happy is her word for icecream. Sam also got a haircut in Venice at an authintic barbershop. It was a fun experience, I think I was more excited than Sam, but it was pretty fun.
Sirmione was like a town in a tourism brochure...amazingly beautiful. I think I took more pictures there in one day than I did of our entire 4 days in Venice! There were amazing Roman Ruins and a huge lake, a castle, and just an overall gorgeous setting.

1 comment:

joni & brent ness said...

Love the pictures!! What a fun experience!!