Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vineyard Biking trip






So I got to go with a group of nine girls to southern Switzerland and do a vineyard bike trip. It was a two day trip and we went about 45 miles, so pretty relaxed. It was so nice to get away for a little while, and Sam kept Mckenna, what a treat for me! Next weekend we are off to Annecy France and then the next weekend the parents of all the students will be visiting. I am hoping to go Paragliding sometime soon as well, so will post pics when that happens!

1 comment:

susan mathers valach said...

Erin and Sam,

It all looks so wonderful and I am glad you are getting this fantastic opportunity. Your bike ride getaway sounds so fun and I am sure it was a needed vacation from motherhood. Enjoy every moment. Your parents will be here a week from tonight and I am excited. Love to you all but an especially big hug to McKenna. Love, Susan